Costa Rica’s largest peninsula has one of the largest populations of centenarians on the planet with more residents who are over 80 than anywhere else earth.
What’s the secret to their longevity?
Correspondent Harris Whitbeck visits the people of the Nicoya Peninsula. He tells us why inhabitants of this lush location live such long lives.
The number of people who live to be 100 years old or more is growing. This segment of the population is the fastest growing with more than 450 thousand of them living across the world. Experts say there are many factors that contribute to their longevity and recently they’ve started identifying key traits common to them all. Those traits have also been found in 5 distinct areas around the globe and two of them are in the Americas.
Harris Whitbeck travelled to one of these so-called “blue zones” for “Americas Now.” He spends time with residents and talks to experts on the subject of longevity.
Check out his visit to this picturesque peninsula in Costa Rica where the centenarians of Nicoya are considered “living national treasures.”
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://benxemientay.com/tin-hot/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CÁCH LÀM TÀU HŨ TRÂN CHÂU ĐƯỜNG ĐEN I TÀU HŨ LẠNH SINGAPORE I PUDDING ĐẬU NÀNH MÁT LẠNH MỀM MƯỢT
- Cục Thi hành án dân sự tỉnh Vĩnh Long triển khai nhiệm vụ năm 2020
- Muzan Arc Is Over! Kimetsu No Yaiba:Demon Slayer Chapter 203 Review
- Trận mưa đá khủng khiếp tại Cao Bằng ngày 23/04(MỘC TV)
- Phó Thủ tướng Chính phủ Vương Đình Huệ thăm, động viên các đơn vị tài chính Nghệ An
- August 14, 2020
April 13, 2020
July 12, 2020