What is SERVICE CONTOUR? What does SERVICE CONTOUR mean? SERVICE CONTOUR meaning & explanation
What is SERVICE CONTOUR? What does SERVICE CONTOUR mean? SERVICE CONTOUR meaning – SERVICE CONTOUR definition – SERVICE CONTOUR explanation.
Source: Wikipedia.org article, adapted under license.
SUBSCRIBE to our Google Earth flights channel –
In US broadcasting, service contour (or protected contour) refers to the area in which the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) predicts coverage.
The FCC calculates FM and TV contours based on effective radiated power (ERP) in a given direction, the radial height above average terrain (HAAT) in a given direction, the FCC’s propagation curves, and the station’s class. AM contours are based on the standard ground wave field strength pattern, the frequency, and the ground conductivity in the area. While the FCC makes FM and TV service contour data readily available, the AM, while unavailable as a separate data file, can be obtained through an AM Query in the resulting maps section of each record (when using the detailed output output option).
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM