Wet to the CORE! Bikepacking Myanmar Ep 2
Welcome to our bike packing Myanmar series.
Episode 2. From Hpa-an we were lucky to find some dirt trails taking us through rice paddies, rubbing shoulders with the local farmers.
After lunch, the rain set in, and we were now riding in full monsoon conditions. But luck was on our side, the good condition of the road meant we were able to make it to Thaton by early afternoon.
The next day it was highway riding for the first 40km to Bilin, flat and even a verge to cycle on. From Bilin, it was all the back roads from here and they were great fun! With huge stretches of rice paddies, either side of the built-up dirt road gave us sweeping views across the plains. It was only us and the livestock pottering around on the road, bliss…all the way to Kayikto.
Read our Blog – www.twowanderyonder.com
See our daily posts –
Gear: Sony A6000
16-50mm kit lens
Rokinon 12mm wide angle
DJI Spark drone
DJI Spark Fly more Combo
GoPro Hero 5
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM