Nguyen Hue Street is located in the middle of District 1 which is a very attractive and luxurious downtown area in Ho Chi Minh City. You can find it absolutely easy to reach here by going straight ahead on the one-way Le Thanh Ton Street and turn left at the Ho Chi Minh People’s Committee or driving on Ton Duc Thang Street along Bach Dang Wharf and turn right on to Nguyen Hue Street. Though its name is the pedestrian street, Nguyen Hue walking street is held on Saturdays and Sundays evening, it will prevent any vehicle from driving through but only people walking.
If you enjoyed this video, make sure you check out make sure smash that like button and If you were new to this channel please consider subscribing!
Feel free to contact me for more help!
Instagram : @Harryz_world
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM