Walking Tour of Hanoi's Old Quarter | LIVESTREAM VIETNAM #3
It felt good to Livestream again! And apologies for the end of the video getting cut off. Happens sometimes when doing mobile phone livestreaming.
So this walking tour was of Hanoi’s famous Old Quarter, the oldest area of Hanoi with origins dating back more than 2,000 years!
It’s also the most condensed area of Hanoi, with over 70+ streets and alleys, and tons of shops selling everything from bamboo ladders and silk pajamas to egg coffee and world-famous street food.
My livestream of Old Quarter does it no justice, it’s just one of those places that you need to see and experience yourself!
Join me as I experience food, culture, and exploration in Asia!
➤ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE:
Follow me on social media:
➤ DONATE VIA PAYPAL:
Looking for cooking classes or food experiences?
➤ Japan Cooking Classes:
➤ Korea Cooking Classes:
➤ Vietnam Cooking Classes:
For sponsorship or collaborations:
#Japan #Tokyo #LifeInJapan #LifeInTokyo #WalkingTour #JapanTour #TokyoTour #ExploreJapan #FeedTheCory #TheCoryTV #JapaneseFood #Food #StreetFood
DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Drone:
Panasonic Lumix G85:
DJI Osmo Action:
Zoom H1 Audio Recorder:
Edutige ETM-001 Microphone:
Edutige ETM-006 Lavalier Mic:
Edutige ETM-008 Unidirectional Mic:
EWS-003 Furry Windscreen:
Rode VideoMicro Compact:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM