⇝ 1 month in Vietnam – Our first destination on the motorbike was supposed to be Da Lat. However, we had to leave our Misk behind in Saigon and found our new motorcycle (Sukiita) in Da Lat!
On the way to Buon Ma Thuot, we ended up choosing the ‘scenic route’ and got lost for a few hours, until we got rescued by some lovely locals and had the best experience ever.
Our motorbike trip in Vietnam started in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) and finished in Laos instead of Hanoi. Since we decided to keep going on our motorbike adventure.
Our 4 weeks route:
HCMC to Da Lat was by sleeper bus since our motorbike broke down just before leaving Saigon.
We found another motorcycle (Sukiita) in Da Lat and then went to the following cities:
Buon Ma Thuot – Pleiku – Hoi An – Da Nang train to Ninh Binh – Hai Phong – Cat Ba – Halong – Hanoi – Mai Chau – Pu Luong – Na Meo/ Laos Border
⇝ Subscribe to see what’s coming next 🙂
We have just purchased our tickets to Europe!
⇝ More details on the blog
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- August 14, 2020