I have a very unique Myanmar’s Street Food tour. Myanmar Foods are really delicious that they really cook well. I have tried five dishes in Yangon which is the biggest city in Myanmar. You can try some of them if you go to Myanmar. But two things seriously you must try is Pickled Tea Leaf Salad and Mohinga. Specially Pickled Tea Leaf Salad can go really well with beer.
1. Pickled Tea Leaf Salad (Lahpet)
It is very unique food because they use tea as a salad. Fermented Pickled Tea with nuts and vegetables has a very unique taste.
2. A typical Myanmar meal
If you order the main dish like meat or fish, you would get side dishes like salad, soup, and vegetables for free. You can have it for lunch or dinner. Usually, Myanmar cooks well that always it has good taste.
3. Noodle Salad
It is served with salad, vegetable, and a few different seasonings. This dish is good for a snack cause it is a light meal.
4. Pork Offal Skewers (Wet Thar Dote Htoe)
It is pork offal cooked in light soy sauce. The meat placed on the stick includes the internal organs of the pig including its intestine, liver, kidney, spleen, heart, lungs, tongue and even the skin and cartilage. At first, you dip the stick into a soup and then dip into chili sauce. Soup has a really deep flavor.
It is a rice noodle and fish soup. It is the national dish you must try if you go to Myanmar. Usually, it is eaten for breakfast. Every region cooks the different way that if you travel whole Myanmar, you can taste different Mohinga.
* Mighty Love – Joakim Karud
* Feeling Free – Nicolai Heidlas
* The Best Of Us – Nicolai Heidlas and Alvaro Angeloro
* Huma Huma – First Day
* Flaming Energy – Nicolai Heidlas
* One Day – – Nicolai Heidlas
===Hello, it’s Jin (From South Korea)===
I have traveled with my bicycle since Sept 2011 through North America, Latin America, Africa, Europe, Middle East, Central Asia, and now in Asia. My channel is all about my traveling. I have uploaded about vlog, adventure, cycling, street food, local food, gears, review, information, people and more.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- August 14, 2020
April 17, 2020