TRAVEL TIPS for COVID-19
Follow these steps to help keep you and others safe while travelling:
1. Always wear your seatbelt
2. Bring your hand sanitizer or alcohol
3. Always wear a mask
4. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth
5. Practice social distancing
Are you a first –timer? Do you want to learn driving?
1. After starting the engine, keep the clutch pressed in all the way.
2. Move the gear shift into first gear, to the left and away from you.
3. Release the emergency, or parking, brake.
4. Slowly ease off of the clutch and give the engine a little gas. …
5. Drive forward in first gear.
Good day fellow Ilonggos!
Since we I am already 21, I decided to learn basic steps in driving. Also I travel at the farm together with my family to enjoy and relax for a while. I had shared some Tips in travelling inorder to be safe from the COVID-19 pandemic virus.
Don’t forget to subscribe on my youtube channel:
- August 14, 2020
August 10, 2020
April 8, 2020