Continuing “Eating to 100 TODAY,” a series about the secrets of a long and healthy life, NBC News special anchor Maria Shriver visits a corner of Costa Rica that is one of the five “blue zones” on Earth with the highest percentage of people living healthy lives to age 100. There she meets a colorful 100-year-old cowboy who starts each day with rice, beans and tortillas.
» Subscribe to TODAY:
» Watch the latest from TODAY:
About: TODAY brings you the latest headlines and expert tips on money, health and parenting. We wake up every morning to give you and your family all you need to start your day. If it matters to you, it matters to us. We are in the people business. Subscribe to our channel for exclusive TODAY archival footage & our original web series.
Connect with TODAY Online!
Visit TODAY’s Website:
Find TODAY on Facebook:
Follow TODAY on Twitter:
Follow TODAY on Google+:
Follow TODAY on Instagram:
Follow TODAY on Pinterest:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CÁCH LÀM TÀU HŨ TRÂN CHÂU ĐƯỜNG ĐEN I TÀU HŨ LẠNH SINGAPORE I PUDDING ĐẬU NÀNH MÁT LẠNH MỀM MƯỢT
- Cục Thi hành án dân sự tỉnh Vĩnh Long triển khai nhiệm vụ năm 2020
- Muzan Arc Is Over! Kimetsu No Yaiba:Demon Slayer Chapter 203 Review
- Trận mưa đá khủng khiếp tại Cao Bằng ngày 23/04(MỘC TV)
- Phó Thủ tướng Chính phủ Vương Đình Huệ thăm, động viên các đơn vị tài chính Nghệ An
- August 14, 2020
March 24, 2020
April 22, 2020
February 7, 2020