This week on Exploring Vietnam, I explore the largest city in the Mekong Delta, Can Tho. Via bicycle, boat, and foot I check out the various life that makes Can Tho the amazing vibrant place that it is. In the countryside, I see rice paddy fields and fruit trees. In Tân An market, I identify some of the areas favorite fish. And a boat trip to the floating market Cai Rang has my head spinning at the beautiful ballet of chaos.
To read about how you can take your own trip to Vietnam for only $20/day, check out my website:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM