St. Francis Xavier’s severed forearm, a 465-year-old sacred Catholic relic, is set to begin its tour across Canada. St. Francis Xavier is one of Catholicism’s patron saints; his severed right arm is normally kept in a church in Rome and is rarely taken on tours for worshippers to see.
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News
»»» Subscribe to The National to watch more videos here:
Voice Your Opinion & Connect With Us Online:
The National Updates on Facebook:
The National Updates on Twitter:
»»» »»» »»» »»» »»»
The National is CBC Television’s flagship news program. Airing six days a week, the show delivers news, feature documentaries and analysis from some of Canada’s leading journalists.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://benxemientay.com/tour-du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- August 14, 2020