Artist, photographer, filmmaker Judy Gelles has an MFA in Photography from Rhode Island School of Design and a Masters in Counseling from University of Miami. Her work is in public collections at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Los Angeles County Museum of Art and Rio de Janeiro Museum of Art. She has had residencies at the MacDowell Colony, the Visual Studies Workshop and the Atlantic Center for the Arts. She exhibits widely, including the Delaware Art Museum, Moore College of Art, LA’s Skirball Cultural Center and the Irish Museum of Modern Art. She is published in Ms. Magazine; Vision Magazine, Beijing; Camerawork; New Art Examiner and Artweek. Awards include Critical Mass Top 50 Photographers, a William Penn Foundation Grant, a Fleisher Challenge Artist Award, a Mid-Atlantic Arts Artist Catalyst Grant, Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize and Curators Choice Award CENTER Santa Fe. Gelles has taught at Boston College, Tufts University and the University of the Arts, Philadelphia.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://benxemientay.com/tour-du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM