Saigon Free Walking Tours are a great way to see the best parts of Saigon for little to no money! This week I went on the Light Up the Night Tour that Saigon Free Walking Tours offers. The tour was 4 hours long and only cost 70,000VND (or 3USD) for gas. We started the tour by getting food at a local restaurant and then explored the city from the back of her motorbike from there! Each tour is led by university students who are trying to improve their English, and every tour has a 1 to 1 ratio of tourist to student. It is an amazing way to see the city from the perspective of a local student. My guide Hao was awesome, and taught me many more facts about Vietnam that I did not know! I would highly recommend these tours to anyone wanting to explore Saigon (whether on a budget or not!).
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM