Subscribe to our channel! rupt.ly/subscribe
Members of the Communist Party of Russia, including its leader Gennady Zyuganov, defied Moscow’s coronavirus restrictions and gathered to lay flowers at Vladimir Lenin’s Mausoleum in Red Square on Wednesday to mark the Bolshevik leader’s 150th birthday.
Addressing the crowd, Zyuganov said “I want to thank you for coming with us to the country’s main square despite difficult epidemiological situation to give a bow to the genius [Vladimir Lenin]. I want once more to remind you of the fact that you all live in a country saved, first of all, by Lenin.”
Lenin was born on April 22, 1870 in the city of Simbirsk, later renamed Ulyanovsk in honour of Lenin’s original family name. After many years abroad he returned to Russia to lead the Bolshevik Revolution. He died at his dacha in Gorki on January 21, 1924.
Video ID: 20200422-037
Video on Demand:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CÁCH LÀM TÀU HŨ TRÂN CHÂU ĐƯỜNG ĐEN I TÀU HŨ LẠNH SINGAPORE I PUDDING ĐẬU NÀNH MÁT LẠNH MỀM MƯỢT
- Cục Thi hành án dân sự tỉnh Vĩnh Long triển khai nhiệm vụ năm 2020
- Muzan Arc Is Over! Kimetsu No Yaiba:Demon Slayer Chapter 203 Review
- Trận mưa đá khủng khiếp tại Cao Bằng ngày 23/04(MỘC TV)
- Phó Thủ tướng Chính phủ Vương Đình Huệ thăm, động viên các đơn vị tài chính Nghệ An
- August 14, 2020
July 25, 2020
March 9, 2020
July 30, 2020