Join us on our last leg of our Asian edition vlog. This is only an overnight trip.
Don’t forget to watch in HD! 🙂
Part 1 – Bangkok, Thailand
Part 2 – Siem Reap, Cambodia
Part 3 – Halong Bay & Hanoi, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City formerly known as Saigon is one of the most important commercial and tourist centers in Vietnam. Saigon was once praised as the “Pearl of the Far East”. The Downtown (District 1) of Saigon still remains some colonial architectures which are must-see whenever you arrive this city.
We went on a walking tour with Saigon Free Walking Tours.
-Ben Thanh Market
-People’s Committee Building, AKA City Hall
-Saigon Opera House
-Saigon Notre Dame Basilica
-Central Post Office
-War Remnant Museum
Music by Joakim Karud
Connect with us:
Get $10 off on first Uber ride
Airbnb discount link
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- August 14, 2020