Locals and tourists will definitely enjoy the Petronas Twin Towers Tour. This 45-minute (or so) tour will take you to the Skybridge followed by the observation deck (86th floor) where you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the city.
I took my Mum here as it was her birthday recently! I went to the ticketing counter located on the concourse level of the Petronas Twin Towers (not Suria KLCC) at 9am to purchase my tickets for the 1pm tour.
Advanced purchase is no longer necessary, but to avoid disappointments, just purchase early! 🙂
Adult (13 – 60 years): RM85.00
Child (3 – 12 years): RM35.00
Senior Citizen (61 years & above): RM45.00
Adult (13 – 60 years): RM30.00
Child (3 – 12 years): RM15.00
Senior Citizen (61 years & above): RM15.00
Tours run though out the day/evening so check out their website for the timing.
➡️➡️➡️ FOLLOW ME!
➡️➡️➡️ ASK ME!
Want to know more about me. Ask me, and I’ll do a Q&A video in the future. Submit your questions here:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- August 14, 2020