• Mekong Delta tour from Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam). all videos taken by me.
• I love making videos, they allow you to always remember amazing experiences, hope you enjoy.
• Instagram: Ronsbeenhere
• Facebook: Ronsbeenhere
Mekong Delta river, Often referred to as the ‘rice bowl of Asia’ due to its plethora of emerald rice paddy fields, the Mekong River Delta is surrounded by fertile lands that showcase nature’s riches. On Vietnam’s mighty Mekong, sleepy floating communities live surrounded by an abundance of tropical fruits, buffalo wallowing in paddy fields, and mangroves rich with birdlife.
Attractions Along the Mekong Delta
The commotion of Ho Chi Minh City is easily forgotten as you float down the mud-brown waters of the delta. Highlights include the Cai Rang Floating Market, the largest of its kind in the area, where boats swell with fresh coconuts and exotic produce, and the UNESCO-listed Can Gio Mangrove Biosphere Reserve, where the river meets the South China Sea.
In the Thua Thua area, the delta transforms into narrow canals that snake past agricultural villages famed for their coconut palms and production of whiskey and wine. Travelers seeking serenity will be delighted by Ben Tre, where a sleepy waterfront and languid pace provide a welcome retreat. The region is also home to two spectacular religious landmarks: Cao Dai Temple and Cai Be Cathedral, whose distinct styles range from vibrant to austere.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://benxemientay.com/tour-du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM