We explored the Mekong Delta through TNK Travel. It was a good day. We got to visit Vinh Trang Pagoda which is home of the three Buddhas, ride on a boat along the Mekong River, have a local lunch at the Orchard Restaurant. We also got to visit a Coconut Candy workshop and watched the candy being made. After tasting some, we bought a few packets. They were delicious. Mum and Dad tasted some coconut wine and snake wine. Then we got to go in a rowing boat down the streams of the Mekong River. It was so calm and beautiful. We finished off near the riverbank at Ben Tre and went to a nearby village where we were served tropical fruit and honey tea while listening to local folk music. It was an awesome tour!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://benxemientay.com/tour-du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM