Mekong Delta tour 1 day from Ho Chi Minh city operated by Kim Travel
Mekong Delta is known as The Nine Dragon river delta since it is formed by nine rivers.
The background of this area is the largest site of endless paddy rice fields, coconut farms, tropical fruit gardens. It is very easy for you to catch sight of children riding on the back of the water buffaloes and farmers working on the fields, trading on the floating markets.
The rural communities are just the thing for all tourists who want to get rid of the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy yourselves with many beautiful landscapes such as floating markets, Unicorn island, Vinh Sang farm, An Binh island, bee farm, craft village, traditional working village… and many attractive folk games.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM