Check out for 3 months free w/ 1 year pack and 49% OFF! FOOD RANGER MERCH NOW AVAILABLE!
Follow me on Insta:
And subscribe to my channel here:
Malaysian Street Food – Malaysian Food – Kuala Lumpur Street Food
Malaysian Street Food in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is the best! A multicultural display of extremely delicious specialty food is available for eating. Within Malaysian street food, there is Malay Street food, Chinese Street Food, and Indian street food all available to try and the options are endless. Kuala Lumpur street food is some of the best in the world. Street food around the world is different everywhere, but what is so special about Malaysia is how multicultural everything is and how unique the cooking and food culture is. So for my 3rd trip to Malaysia, we came for a Kuala Lumpur food tour. Chuchu and I decided to travel to Malaysia on a 4 day eating vacation to eat as much street food and local specialties as we could.
►The BEST VPNs For China:
One thing that we both fell in love with about Malaysian cuisine, is that you could really spend a lifetime eating here tasting the local varieties of Chinese food, Indian Food, and Malay Food. With our limited amount of time on this trip, we ate non stop to sample all of the Kuala Lumpur food available. That being said, in 4 days, we barely scratched the surface of Malaysian food, there is so much more!
We visited a few famous Chinese cuisine places, a few famous Malay cuisine places, and of course some amazing Indian cuisine as well.
Below are the addresses for the Malaysian cuisine that we sampled in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia:
1) Chinese Indian Food (Fish Head Curry) – PUDU CHINESE INDIAN RICE @ RESTORAN SIN HIAP KEE
2) Nasi Campur and Ikan Bakar @ Gerai Pak Lang Ikan Bakar – Kampung Baru
3) Malaysian dessert street Cendol
4) Malaysian Nasi Lemak at Village Park
5) Banana Leaf Rice at Sri Paandi in Little India (Brickfields)
6) Nasi Dagang only open on the weekends at Nasi Dagang Warung Terengganu
6) Ooi Noodle House famous Pork Noodle
7), Jalan SS 15/4b, Ss 15, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
8)Restoran Home Cooking @ Sungai Way, PJ – near the Indian temple at Sungai Way
9) Durian at SS2 Durian Wai’s Durian
10) Dry Bak Kut Teh AKA Rougucha @ Yap Chuan Bak Kut Teh, Puchong
11) Roti Canai at Nasi Kandar Pelita
MY GEAR AND RESOURCES + MERCH
► New Camera (AWESOME 4K) :
► Main Lens:
► Great Second Lens (FOR CLOSEUPS):
► Favourite Telephoto:
► Take everywhere cam:
► Action Cam (WATERPROOF)
► Audio Setup (GREAT for clear voice):
► Memory Card (for 4K footage):
► Editing Computer (SUPER FAST):
► Main External Hard Drive:
► Main SSD Hard Drive:
► How I Access The Internet ANYWHERE:
► MUSIC I USE (Great For YouTubers):
►BEST VPN FOR CHINA (ACCESS YOUTUBE):
► MERCH AVAILABLE HERE:
ABOUT THE FOOD RANGER
My name is Trevor James and I’m a hungry traveler and Mandarin learner that’s currently living in Chengdu, Szechuan, China, eating up as much delicious .
I enjoy tasting and documenting as many dishes as I can and I’m going to make videos for YOU along the way! Over the next few years, I’m going to travel around the world and document as much food as I can for you! I love delicious food! This channel will show you real Chinese food and real local food, not that stuff they serve in the Buzzfeed challenge.
Thanks for watching, and please feel free to leave a comment, suggestion, or critique in the comments below!
Please make sure to subscribe, it’s the best way to keep my videos in your feed, and give me a thumbs up too if you liked this food video, thanks, I appreciate it! You could also share the video too if you liked it, that would be awesome.
I have to give a. huge thank you to Shumeen for filming, check out her instagram here:
And to Chuchu:
Love the music I use? Get a FREE month from me to you! I’m using this library for a few months now (since July 2017) and LOVE it.
► My Food Blog:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://benxemientay.com/tour-du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM