Why? Well to understand you only need to understand how Malaysia dealt with Coronavirus, a country that was once the worst affected in South East Asia.
We discuss what Malaysia did to so successfully deal with Coronavirus and compare what our home countries the UK & Italy did in response.
The comparison and results between these countries couldn’t be any more different. What can our countries learn from the Malaysian lockdown?
(Forgive me for the offensive hair, it’s two months without a cut and it was a very very hot day!)
Hope everyone is staying safe, we’re still in Kuala Lumpur and have more vlogs in the pipeline. Once again thank you for having us in your country Malaysia.
Veggies on Tour
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- August 14, 2020