For more, SUBSCRIBE to CNA INSIDER!
When dormitory resident Pugal tests positive for #COVID19, what happens next?
WATCH: Part 1 of Life In Isolation: Inside Singapore’s Foreign Worker Dormitories
It’s been about two weeks since Singapore’s first foreign worker dormitories, S11 Dormitory @ Punggol and Westlite Toh Guan, were gazetted as isolation areas, just before Singapore’s switch to “circuit breaker” mode. As of April 17, there have been 3,267 COVID-19 cases in the dormitories despite quarantine measures.
CNA Insider follows up with a few affected dorm residents, including Pugal who was brought for testing at the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID); hospitalised; then later moved to the Singapore Expo, which has been designated a community isolation facility for recovering patients like Pugal who are mostly well but might still carry the virus.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CÁCH LÀM TÀU HŨ TRÂN CHÂU ĐƯỜNG ĐEN I TÀU HŨ LẠNH SINGAPORE I PUDDING ĐẬU NÀNH MÁT LẠNH MỀM MƯỢT
- Cục Thi hành án dân sự tỉnh Vĩnh Long triển khai nhiệm vụ năm 2020
- Muzan Arc Is Over! Kimetsu No Yaiba:Demon Slayer Chapter 203 Review
- Trận mưa đá khủng khiếp tại Cao Bằng ngày 23/04(MỘC TV)
- Phó Thủ tướng Chính phủ Vương Đình Huệ thăm, động viên các đơn vị tài chính Nghệ An
- August 14, 2020
March 27, 2020
March 23, 2020