Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) Arrival Tour Malaysia: Immigration, Customs, Currency Exchange. Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is Malaysia’s main international airport and one of the major airports in Southeast Asia and worldwide. It is located in Sepang District of Selangor, approximately 45 kilometres (28 mi) south of Kuala Lumpur city centre. It was opened on June 27 1998 and was built on a site spanning 100 square km.
KLIA is the largest and busiest airport in Malaysia. In 2017, it handled 58,554,627 passengers and 710,186 tonnes of cargo. It is the world’s 23rd-busiest airport by total passenger traffic.
The airport is operated by Malaysia Airports (MAHB) Sepang Sdn Bhd and is the major hub of Malaysia Airlines, MASkargo, AirAsia, AirAsia X, Malindo Air, flyGlobal, UPS Airlines and AsiaCargo Express.
MABUHAY and Welcome to Hour Philippines TV the #1 Food Travel and Lifestyle Vlog: Live – Love – Eat!
Thanks for dropping by. Please subscribe, like, share and comment on our videos! ♥ We upload daily and weekly!
Your essential guide to unforgettable food, travel and nightlife adventures in the Philippines and beyond!
Have a great day and a fantastic life ahead! 🙂 Cheers, Lord and Aksana
Food | Travel | Lifestyle | Parties | Nightlife | Events
For business inquiries, please send us a message 🙂
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM