NORTH Korean leader Kim Jong-Un is fighting for his life and in “grave danger” after having secret emergency heart surgery, say reports.
It’s claimed the US is closely monitoring his health after he underwent a complex cardiovascular procedure earlier this month.
North Korea’s supreme leader, 36, missed the celebration of his grandfather Kim Il Sung’s birthday on April 15, first raising speculation about his health.
He was last seen on April 11 at a government meeting, CNN, who broke the heart op story, reported.
Kim is currently recovering at a villa in the resort town of Hyangsan after undergoing a “cardiovascular surgical procedure” on April 12, South Korean news agency Daily NK reported.
Kim Jong-Un ‘in grave danger following emergency heart surgery’ after missing huge military parade last week
From Brexit breaking news to HD movie trailers, The Sun newspaper brings you the latest news videos and explainers from the UK and around the world.
Become a Sun Subscriber and hit the bell to be the first to know
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CÁCH LÀM TÀU HŨ TRÂN CHÂU ĐƯỜNG ĐEN I TÀU HŨ LẠNH SINGAPORE I PUDDING ĐẬU NÀNH MÁT LẠNH MỀM MƯỢT
- Cục Thi hành án dân sự tỉnh Vĩnh Long triển khai nhiệm vụ năm 2020
- Muzan Arc Is Over! Kimetsu No Yaiba:Demon Slayer Chapter 203 Review
- Trận mưa đá khủng khiếp tại Cao Bằng ngày 23/04(MỘC TV)
- Phó Thủ tướng Chính phủ Vương Đình Huệ thăm, động viên các đơn vị tài chính Nghệ An
- August 14, 2020