We booked an amazing private tour of the Mekong Delta through Water Buffalo Tours. 2 days of pure fun and unforgettable experiences.
Started our day with a delicious breakfast at Banh Mi Hoa Ma in Saigon (highly recommend!) and started the private tour at 7.30am sharp. Hang (our tourguide) was amazing, engaging and very informative (in a fun way :D). We started on the road to a local Vietnamese market at Can Duoc. Followed by a visit to a local family’s legume nursery where they farmed 100’s of 1000’s of chilli and tomato plants.
Afterwards we would venture out to the rice fields of Tan Hoa Village on motorbikes and had a fantastic seafood lunch at a beachside restaurant. What an awesome start to our 2 day adventure.
Thank you for watching! Remember to LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE if you haven’t already! We really appreciate all your support and comments!
Water Buffalo Tours
Banh Mi Hoa Ma
Follow us on Instagram!
John – @fluffy.jonzz
Malie – @malie_myseefooddiet
G7X Mark II
DJI Mavic Pro
GoPRO Hero 4
Bensound – Happyrock
Feeling Good – Lakey Inspired
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- August 14, 2020
February 19, 2020