he few travelers who push on beyond My Tho into Ben Tre are rewarded with some of the Mekong Delta’s most breathtaking scenery.
Bentre is one of the provinces located on Mekong Delta, around 90km away from Saigon. It is famous for coconut so that people call it-the hometown of coconut.
Furthermore, there are a lot kind of fruit trees are planting here. So this is a place to supply fruits for other provinces in Mekong Delta especially Cho Lach (Lach Market) and another regions
Once you go to Mekong Delta, you should stop for visit Bentre because of it’s immense plains, rivers and lots of specialties especially coconut candy
This Mekong Delta Tour is a customized trip for clients who love to explore the deeply untouched landscapes, less touristy or shopping places and honest local people.
Let’s start with Ben Tre, the famous hometown of coconut.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- August 14, 2020