Fifth day of my trip in Vietnam with G-Adventures, Hike, bike, kayak tour.
Here I talk about Vietnamese breakfast and food, share my experience motorbiking through Thanh Toan village, visiting a rice museum, the vegan temple Thien Mu Pagoda, finding out how to make incense, eating vegan lunch, flying a drone over the Bunker Hill along the Perfume river, ride a train for 13 hours to Hanoi!
If you found the video helpful somehow, consider to SUBSCRIBE and turn your NOTIFICATIONS ON.
You can now also support my work by DONATING here:
Get your WEFEW CLOTHING gear at:
For business purposes:
GoPro Hero 5 Black:
GoPro 3 way grip:
Drone DJI Spark:
Mic Rode Video Micro:
Sony a7s Mark ii:
Sony lens 16-35 F4:
Sony lens 24-70 F2.8 GM:
Sony lens 70-200 F4:
Drone DJI Mavic PRO
My pro gear, which you can also hire here:
Blackmagic Ursa Mini pro 4.6K:
Samyang VDSLR Lens Kit:
Sandisk SD cards:
Manfrotto Aluminium Tripod
Mic Rode VideoMic GO:
FOLLOW ME. IF YOU DARE.
& do not forget to SUBSCRIBE:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- August 14, 2020
February 11, 2020
April 18, 2020