Want to be able to find new fishing spots using bottom contour maps?
Navionics bottom contour maps (in addition to others that show great details of depth changes) can be very valuable to anglers who know how to read them.
And the understanding goes way beyond just looking at a specific depth at any given point…
It’s all about understanding how fish position themselves based on tidal flow, depth contours, and a variety of other factors.
We had to pleasure to get Paul Michele from Navionics on a webinar to do a deep dive into the tactics and strategies that you can use to effectively identify the good spots vs. the dead zones simply by looking at bottom contour maps.
Best of all, it’s actually easy to do with the right guidance.
And this webinar shows some great tips that you can use on your next trip out on the water.
To see our latest fishing tips, go to
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- August 14, 2020