Continuing our walking tour of Hanoi, Vietnam, in the Old Quarter, a fascinating place. We visit the main food market and walk the busy streets of this well-preserved old section of Hanoi, Vietnam’s capital. The tour is conducted for free by which is an organization of volunteers, mostly college students, who take visitors on free walking tours. We can admire one of the gates entering into the Old Quarter area. This gate is named Ô Quan Chưởng, and this is one of the heritage of Hanoi. In most of Vietnam villages, there’s often the gate into the village. Street food is very popular in the Old Quarter because the space in the Old Quarter is quite small, so people can often sit on the pavement and sit at the small table.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://benxemientay.com/tour-du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM