Cyclo ride – Taking a ride in a cyclo is an easy way to kill two birds with one stone – you not only get from A to B, but also experience an ancient Hanoi Old Quarter Vietnamese form of transport.
The design of these bicycle taxis puts the passenger in front of the rider, which is perfect for sightseeing and taking photographs, but is not so great when a truck comes hurtling towards you. The cyclo riders are aware of their cultural cachet, so expect to pay more than for a taxi or motorbike taxi. It’s best to negotiate a daily fare–somewhere around 220,000VND (US$10) is reasonable.
Note: Cyclos Tour are banned from several streets in Hanoi, so if your rider seems to take a roundabout route, it doesn’t necessarily mean he’s trying to cheat you.
Subcribe us on youtube:
Video related to Hanoi Vietnam
1. Hanoi street food you should try when traveling Vietnam
2. Mid Autumn Festival Hanoi Vietnamese
3. Top 3 famous drink you must try in Hanoi Old Quarter Vietnam
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- August 14, 2020
April 10, 2020
March 31, 2020
March 29, 2020