It’s the one you’ve all been waiting for! It’s time to take a tour of one of the brand new circuits in F1® 2020, and if you haven’t guessed it already, we’re taking the covers off Hanoi Circuit. And we’re grabbing a ride on-board Charles Leclerc’s Scuderia Ferrari.
Designed by the legendary circuit architects Tilke, Hanoi Circuit takes inspiration from iconic tracks such as Suzuka, Monaco and Nürburgring. Not only that, it’s designed to encourage plenty of overtaking and racing action, and we can’t wait to get on it virtually.
Get more information here:
You’ll be able to race on Hanoi Circuit, along with the other 21 tracks in the original F1® calendar, in F1® 2020, which releases 10th July. Find out more and pre-order here:
Join us for the ride – follow us on our social channels:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- August 14, 2020