Elephant Falls is a HUGE waterfall that is very close to the beautiful city of Dalat, in Southern Vietnam. In this video I show you the ride there by motorbike, and a look at the waterfall itself.
Through this travel vlog I show you the cost of what I spent during the day – the whole adventure cost less than $10!! This just goes to show how affordable travel can be, especially in countries like Vietnam.
If you want to learn more about budget travel and see more adventures like this every week, I invite you to follow my accounts:
See you on the road,
Read Dan Vineberg’s thoughts on travel and life:
Keep in touch with Dan, and get all the latest from The New Travel:
Snapchat – danvineberg
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- August 14, 2020
March 28, 2020
February 13, 2020