If you’re looking for a sanctuary in the mega city of Kuala Lumpur, Dedaun is the place. Located on one acre of prime freehold land on Ampang Hilir, where embassies from all nations call home, it is only a short distance away from the Petronas Twin Towers and all the premier shopping malls in Malaysia.
Designed with exclusiveness in mind, there are only two units on each floor and stepping out of the private lift, you enter into a spacious apartment that is brightly lit and ventilated.
Each unit features 4-feet wide pivot doors, crystal white marble flooring, 3-metre tall ceilings and 2.7-metre indoor balconies, and excellent top of the line finishes. The interior space that makes up the living, dining and dry kitchen stretches up to 13 meters with picture windows that present 270-degree views of surroundings.
For more information, visit the listing page ( or drop an email to: email@example.com
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- August 14, 2020