FULL DAYS DESCRIPTION BELOW
Our adventure to Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand, through travel company Intrepid.
Very early start this morning to catch at 7:40 flight to Ho Chi Minh City from Da Nang.
We got into Saigon after 9am and started with a trip to the War Remnants Museum. What a hard place to take in, details of Agent Orange were especially heart breaking.
We had lunch at Pho 2000, which was like a vietnamese version of mcdonalds lol, interesting and tasty!
We got to the hotel and had a couple hours to ourselves before our Cyclo Tour at 3:30.
The tour went through the many markets in Saigon, whole streets dedicated to one type of product… flowers, pets, motorbike parts etc.
THE TRAFFIC WAS CRAZY! We were told it was a great way to experience the traffic, and they were right! The fumes were quite crazy too.
By 7pm we were on our boat, the “La perle de l’ Orient”, for our evening meal with entertainment. I was hoping it was on the pretty Elisa boat lol, but nooooo. Some lovely views and nice food on board.. and plenty music, dancing & magic while you ate and drank!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://benxemientay.com/tour-du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- August 14, 2020