CYCLO RIDE IN CHO LON, VIETNAM | DAY 2 | Merida Adventures
Day 2 in Vietnam and we made it to Cho Lon. Cholon used to be a city in itself until it was merged with Ho Chi Min (Saigon) in the 1930’s. At one point it was one of the biggest Chinatowns in the world, and during the war it was filled with American deserters and traders on the black market.
Aside from visiting the historical places and pagodas we tried the traditional mode of transportation here in Vietnam.
Cyclo ride in Cho Lon was a great way to see the sights of the China town. Cyclo tour means sitting in a cycle rickshaw and being driven around at a leisurely pace. A fun way to tour around the historical places of Vietnam. I would highly recommend this. For an experienced, we payed 100,000 DONG (4$) each and I guess it is such a great deal! Our driver is also friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating!
Music by: Slow Magic – Waited for you (Odesza Remix)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM