Day tour to Mekong Delta & Cu Chi Tunnels is thing to do from Ho Chi Minh City.
– Located 75 kilometres northwest of Ho Chi Minh city, the Cu Chi tunnels are an elaborate underground network made up of 250 km of tunnels and chambers in the town of Cu Chi. This huge network underground tunnels in Viet Nam which has been preserved by the Viet Nam government and has become a popular tourist attraction.
– Mekong Delta is known as The Nine Dragon river delta since it is formed by nine rivers. The background of this area is the largest site of endless paddy rice fields, coconut farms, tropical fruit gardens. It is very easy for you to catch sight of children riding on the back of the water buffaloes and farmers working on the fields, trading on the floating markets.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://benxemientay.com/tour-du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM