Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City. On my last day in Saigon, I decided to do a day trip and go see the Mekon Delta. I joined a tour group and they brought us in so many places, but in every place there was always a little scam behind. There was no point to go see the Bamboo Fiber Shop, it was just a pure scam in the hope we’d buy some of the bamboo clothes. Then we finally took a boat and we started crossing the river Mekong Delta. Arrived on an island, I had the chance to try snake liquor/cobra liquor that they say they use to cure themselves. The maximum cobra liquor shot allowed is 3 and I had 2. We also went to see how they produce candies from coconuts and then we had lunch somewhere. At lunch, there was another little scam: no water, nothing to drink unless you pay for it. Also on the boats, the women driving them demanded tips. The whole tour was full of scams/tips, but fortunately, the prices were not high. Therefore it was the perfect ending of this vacation in Vietnam.
You guys always ask for long videos, therefore I hope that this time I’ve satisfied you with the Mekong Delta full tour!
👇 SUPPORT MY TRIPS
👇 MY SOCIALS
👇 MY SHIRTS
It helps me travel more and more!
Download FOR FREE my short story GOOD MORNING ROME ➢
My favorite book:
My favorite travel book:
👇 GEAR USED
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- August 14, 2020