To cap off our trip to Southern Vietnam we treated ourselves to a 3-day luxury river cruise in the Mekong Delta. It was the most fantastic experience, adventurous yet exciting at the same time!
Following a three hour drive from Saigon, we boarded the Mekong Eyes Explorer (the newest boat!) at Ben Tre. The first day was easy with a leisurely hike through a rural village. Day two was chock full of activity starting with an early tour of the Cai Rang Floating Market, a tour of a rice sheet and noodle factory, followed by a visit to Cho An Binh, Can Tho’s largest land market, then transfer to the Mekong Eyes Classic, a traditional wood junk. In the afternoon we take a cooking class onboard and learn how to make banh khot! Day three we de-board the Classic and wrap up our trip with a sampan boat tour through a water village, tour and tea at a coconut candy factory, and a biking tour of Cai Be before getting in the bus back to Saigon.
Mekong Classic River Cruise (this was a fabulous tour company to work with!):
Travel Light by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
B-Roll (ska) – Islandesque by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Bushwick Tarentella Loop by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM