madiwala lake bangalore / BTM lake bangalore is covered in this video.
Madiwala Lake is among the larger, yet better-maintained lakes in Bangalore. Also known as the BTM Layout lake, this lake is spread over a large area and is just off the Silk Board junction on the Outer Ring Road.
The lake has a park at its southern end, which charges Rs. 10 for entry and Rs. 100 each for boating and camera. Alternatively, one can see and photograph the lake for free from its northern side, though the approach from there is rather narrow and not very clean. That said, if one is looking for a peaceful break from the chaos around or looking for a nice walk or jog, this is a good place to visit.
History of Lake Madiwala
This water is about 300 years old. Built by the Cholas, one of the longest ruling dynasties in southern India. It is believed that the lake was built overnight. The term Madiwala means man washing machine. In the past, the lake was mainly used by the washing machine men who lived near it. That’s why it was called it. Until then, his water was clean enough to be used for drinking.
Quick Facts about Madiwala Lake
1. The lake is well maintained, clean and neat.
2. Entry fee is Rs 10/- for adults, Rs 5/- for kids. Camera ticket is extra at Rs 100/-.
3. 2 types are boats, one with self-peddling which can accommodate 4 people and another a big boat which can accommodate around 20-30 people. Boating is at Rs 50/- per person.
4. Pay & use toilets are present.
5. No plastic items are allowed inside.
6. Many varieties of birds found here. Painted storks, Indian cormorants, pond herons are found aplenty.
7. Walking stretch is very long. Evening time gets crowded. Boating can be difficult in the evening with many people standing in the queue.
Ideal For: Nature lovers
Timings: 5.00 am to 9.30 pm every day of the week
Boating Time: 10.00 am to 6.30 pm
Entry Fee: 5/- per child and Rs. 10/- per adult. Extra charge per camera
Approximate Visit Duration: 1 to 2 hours
Activities: Nature walk, boat ride, bird watching, park visit
Best Time to Visit: Throughout the year
Parking: Parking space available for cars and bikes
Address: NH7, Hosur Road, Bannerghatta Main Road, BTM 2nd Stage, Bengaluru – 560076
Song: Ikson – Take Off
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Feel free to comment here for any doubts regarding this video.
If you enjoy the video, Please like, share, subscribe and bell.
Have a good day!
Trip Dude : Travel | Art | Photography
**** Follow us on ****
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM