Better Version of the Tutorial :
Another video : (How to create your own Point Style) :
my point file:
I will show you how to create contours from the points stored in your .txt or .csv or any excel file.
First of all , you need to create a surface.
Goto TOOLSPACE and select PROSPECTOR
Now you will see ‘+’ sign beside SURFACE. Expand it.
Specify point file format.
E=Easting P=Point Number
Note down, theres “comma delimited” and “space delimited” in brackets for each option.
It simply means how your datas are separated.(here i have used comma)
My point file format is ENZ(comma delimited)
By now, your points are successfully imported.
You need to ZOOM.
Press ESC, then type z on your command line,hit enter, then type e ,hit enter.
You can add smoothness for better presentation.
Smoothing contour lines may be a bad idea as it doesnt give you accurate results.
You may get problems like i got in mine, those intersecting lines.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://benxemientay.com/tour-du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- August 14, 2020