A day trip to the Mekong Delta sailing across the Mekong River in Vietnam is one of the most coveted travel itineraries in this Southeast Asian country.
Mekong is an iconic experience of Vietnam that is to be found on the narrow boats and their journey through the thick mangrove forests that connect islands.
As a quintessential Indian traveller, who is looking to adapt to local experiences and spend more on nature than luxury, the varied glimpses of this delta has more to offer than just these activities.
Lotus Lane by The Loyalist – Preconceived Notions
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM