A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
Today is the day I start daily vlogging! Emir and I arrived in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam. I show Quan 1, the Notre Dame Cathedral and Vincom Center. Also: food food food 😀
I am so happy that we will spend the next 7 months in South East Asia! Yaaaaaayyyyy
GET 40$ FREE Airbnb credit!
Hi! I’m Celine. This channel started out as a travel vlog channel but has slowly morphed into a creative one instead. I still travel full-time with Emir and I love it, but I am more interested in sharing the creative part of my life :).
Over 4 years ago we gave up our apartment in Istanbul and sold all our belongings. We now travel full-time while managing our online endeavours on the road.
+ COMICS INSTAGRAM:
GoPro Hero 4:
Drone DJI Mavic Pro:
Q: What do you use to edit your videos?
A: Final Cut Pro X with Osiris LUTs
Q: What do you use to draw/animate?
A: I mostly draw using my iPad Pro 12.9 inch using Procreate
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- Tourist Area, Hospital, Contemporary Apartments and more! Cities: Skylines // Verville EP 7