FOLLOW US ON Instagram:
While walking through Saigon, we explored some FREE sites.
First, we explore the architecture of The Independence Palace. Down the road is our next stop at the Notre Dame Cathedral. There are several local shops in the French Quarter for window shopping or purchasing trinkets and souvenirs. Saigon Opera House is next. Then Ho Chi Minh City Hall, were we see the monument of Ho Chi Minh sanding out front. Finally we make our last stop in a Park out front of the Independence Palace. There are several beautiful parks around Saigon where locals relax with family or couples cuddle on a bench to enjoy the weather.
Thanks for watching and let us know what you want to see. Please click Subscribe and Like below.
The Music in this video is not ours but please support the musicians below.
• Track Info:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM