We Said Go Travel From Mr. Charles guest house, we explored Hsipaw by bicycle. We saw a family taking their ox cart to the central market. I loved seeing the ox cart on the street. I almost feel like I traveled back in time to when everyone only used an ox cart.
We biked to the central market, Black House Coffee Shop, the rice fields and weaving shop. In the central market, we met several colorful characters.
I like the description of Hsipaw in the local literature: “Hsipaw is a charming small town situated on the Dottawaddy River in the Shan plateau. Formerly, it was one of the Shan princedoms ruled by the Shan Saobwa or Tai Saopa. Sprawling rain trees provide a canopy of shade along the busy main streets framed by family owned shops, lively markets and restaurants. The town’s population is approximately 30,000 with the majority belonging to the Shan tribe; the remaining minorities are the Myanmar, Palaung, Lisu, Kachin, Kayin, Indian and Chinese.”
More about this day October 6, 2012 on www.wesaidgotravel.com
This movie is from our 28 days in Myanmar (Burma) from September 28, 2012 to October 26, 2012 and our year TRIP in South East Asia, see all the videos from our trip:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://benxemientay.com/tour-du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour ghép châu Âu tự chọn Mixtourist chỉ từ 2.200.000 VNĐ/Ngày – MixTourist
- A day in Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City | travel vlog
- PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL | How to Design a Spring-time Poster
- TREATING MUM TO A HELICOPTER TOUR FOR HER BIRTHDAY! KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA // CINEMATIC EDIT
- A day in the OLD QUARTER, HANOI | EXPATS showing you VIETNAM
- August 14, 2020